Detailed Schedule for 2012 Berlin IFA Smartphones Premiers Revealed
Aug 9, 2012
A more or less detailed schedule of the 2012 IFA to be hosted in Berlin is now available, showing what smartphones will be debuting at the event.
The 2012 Berlin IFA is upon us, taking place from August 31 to September 5. This consumer electronics show is one of the biggest events in the industry and usually is the place where many new devices are unveiled to eager mobile casino gamers.
As always the show is not limited to days open to public and fans of mobile casino games. One of the most interesting part of the exhibition is held a couple of days before the show. It’s when most manufacturers hold events designed only for press. It is then, where most of the smartphone unveiling takes place.
Here’s a schedule of pre-IFA events with detailed program naming what devices will see the light of day there:
Wednesday, August 29
- 3–4 PM: Panasonic is scheduled to present a new Android device to follow the footsteps of the Eluga and the Eluga Power.
- 4-5 PM: Sony is expected to unveil the Xperia SL (LT26ii), the Xperia LT29i Hayabusa and the LT30i ‘Mint’.
- 7-8 PM: Fans of Android casinos can expect Samsung to showcase the Galaxy Note II.
Thursday, August 30
- 11 AM – 12 PM: Samsung to hold a second press event, presumably to showcase the home appliances division products.
- 1-2 PM: Lenovo is to present the IdeaTab A2105 phone/tablet, and two new tablets – the 7-inch IdeaTab A2107 and the 9-inch IdeaTab A2109.
- 3-5 PM: LG has already showcased the flagship Android smartphone – the 4X HD, so they are expected to use the show to showcase all of their 2012 smartphones, instead of unveiling new ones.
Naturally, we’ll be covering all premiers as they happen, tune it to learn more details about the upcoming devices.