Mobile Gamers Await Nine New Power Phones from Samsung
Aug 12, 2011
Samsung isn’t satisfied with enormous success of Galaxy S II and decided to treat mobile gamers to nine new smartphones.
Fans of mobile casinos were digging deep and found not one, not two, but nine scheduled Samsung smartphones which are sure to amaze, delight and entertain even the most finicky mobile gamer.
The information extracted by the expert hackers has naturally been shared with the rest of the online mobile gaming communitiy and here is a little tease:
1. I9250 has a 4.65 inch SuperAMOLED screen with 1280×720 HD resolution and is powered by Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
2. I9220 relies on Gingerbread 2.3.3 and features a 4.3 SuperAMOLED screen and a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor.
3. I9210 is also run by Gingerbread 2.3.3 and has a 4.5 inch WVGA SuperAMOLED screen and 4G capability.
4. A cheaper I8150 will delight regulars of Android casinos with 3.7 WVGA TFT screen, HSDPA capability, and a 1.4 GHz single-core processor.
5. B5510 has a 2.8 display and is powered by Android 2.2.2 Froyo, the phone is rumored to feature a physical QWERTY keyboard, GPS, Wi-Fi and a 800Mhz processor.
6. S5360 and S5610 are quite similar with QVGA screens and Android Gingerbread. The only difference between them is the size of the display. S5360 has 3 inches of glass and S5610 – 2.4 inches.
7. Another two rumored mobile devices are Bada phones. S5380 is powered by Bada 2.0 and features 3.2 inch screen and Bluetooth 3.0.
8. S8600 Wave III packs a 4 inch SuperAMOLED touchscreen, a 5MP camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3GB of internal memory.
No official confirmation has escaped lips of Samsung employees, yet fans of mobile casino games remain hopeful that all of the above-mentioned smartphones will see the light of day.