mmm Bingo mobile review
mmm Bingo mobile, from InTouch Games, comes in two versions, a classic 90 balls or 80 balls bingo game. Players get to choose which version they wish to play in the beginning. mmm Bingo is played in pretty rooms with lots of colors and cute cartoonish graphics. In both versions, the Jackpot starts at £50 and grows by 1 penny when each ticket is sold until there is a winner. Every bingo room has a nice chat feature, allowing you to banter with your fellow bingo players as you await the next ball.
The 90 ball version of mmmBingo is the most popular by far. Each 90 ball Bingo ticket that you purchase contains 27 spots that are arranged in 3 rows and 9 columns. Each of the three rows has 5 number and 4 empty spaces. Each of the 9 columns contains 1-3 numbers. Each new ticket always has 15 numbers and 12 empty spaces, in random order in accordance with the above rules.
There are three ways to win:
1. Single Line – Hit 5 numbers on any one of the 3 horizontal lines.
2. Double Line – Hit all number on any 2 lines.
3. The Jackpot – won when all 15 numbers on your ticket were hit in less than 40 calls.
This 80 ball version of mobile bingo is becoming more popular because of its quicker pace. Each 80 ball Bingo ticket that you purchase contains 4 columns and 4 rows (square shaped). Each ticket always has a total of 16 random numbers and 0 empty spaces.
There are two ways to win:
1. Single Line – Hit 4 numbers on any vertical, horizontal or corner-to-corner line.
2. The Jackpot –is won when all 16 numbers on your ticket were hit in less than 30 calls