BlackjackChamp Editor's Rating
Have a read through our Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play review to learn more about the exciting Playtech game. The multi-hand blackjack variant has prizes of up to 1,000 times. Keep reading to find out more about the Playtech title.
Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play Review: An Introduction
One of Playtech’s most thrilling blackjack games is Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play. Six decks of cards are used in the multi-hand blackjack variation, which enables players to manage up to five hands at once. The Player/Dealer Pairs and 21+3 side bets are two more additions to the game.
According to our Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play review, the return to player (RTP) for the title is 99.84%, the 21+3 side bet is 95.38%, and Player/Dealer Pairs is 93.89%. Check out our Quantum Blackjack Plus Quick Play tutorial to discover more about the side bets, multiplier cards, and regulations for the base game.
How to play Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play
The normal rules that apply to the majority of blackjack games also apply to Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play. To construct a hand that is as close to 21 as you can without going broke is the object of the game (exceeding 21). This is the same as the basic blackjack rules that we all know and love. The hand is automatically lost when it goes bust. The player wins the round if their hand is stronger than the dealer’s.
While face cards are worth 10, all numbered cards retain their face value. There are Jack, Queen, and King picture cards. Depending on the other cards in your hand, all aces can be worth 1 or 11. Blackjack, the game’s strongest hand, is achieved by having an Ace and a 10-value card. Except for a dealer blackjack, which results in a push with the stake being refunded to the player, blackjack defeats all other hands.
The player must first set their bet in Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play utilizing the chips located on the left-hand side of the screen. The player should then select the “Deal” button on the right after placing their bet.
A Round of Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play
The dealer then deals two face-up cards to the bet-on positions and receives a face-up and a face-down card. The player may place an “Insurance bet” if the dealer is showing an Ace. If the dealer has Blackjack, this costs half of the player’s stake and pays 2:1. The round goes on as usual if the dealer doesn’t have blackjack.
Once the player has their two face-up cards, they can choose one of the following actions:
- Stand – by choosing to stand, the player does not receive any additional cards and keep their hand as it is.
- Hit – by choosing to hit, the player receives an additional card. There is no limit on how many cards the player can receive, but they must be cautious not to go bust.
- Double – by choosing to double, the player receives a single additional card and immediately stands. In doing so, the player doubles their wager.
- Split – by choosing to split, the player decides to split a pair into two separate hands. In doing so, the player doubles their bet and plays the two hands separately.
The dealer always stands on 17 or higher in Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play and draws a card on 16 or lower. With the exception of blackjack and games that feature a unique multiplier, all wins are paid out at a 1:1 ratio.
Except in cases where the player obtains a special victory with a multiplier card, the player’s stake is returned as a push if the dealer busts with three cards. The player is then compensated with the push amount multiplied by the victory multiplier. The player gets paid out at a ratio of 3:1 if the dealer busts with three cards and the player has Blackjack.
With Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play, the 10-card Charlie rule is applicable. No matter the sum, the player wins whenever they draw 10 cards to a single hand without going bust. Only if the dealer has Blackjack does a 10-card Charlie result in a player loss.
Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play Win Multiplier
Three to five special cards are drawn at random from the deck when the player sets their bet and hits the “Deal” button. A multiplier of x2.5, x3, x5, or x10 may be assigned to exceptional cards.
There are also two additional rounds that may appear at random prior to any round. The Quantum Power and Quantum Ultra rounds are the names of these two rounds.
- Quantum Power – when this special round is triggered, five special cards are selected with a x200 multiplier attached to all cards.
- Quantum Ultra – when this special round is active, one special card is selected with a x1,000 multiplier attached.
Whenever you win a round with more than one special card, your bet is multiplied by the value of the win multiplier added together.
Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play Side Bets
Players have the option to wager on two different side bets in this Playtech variation. The Player/Dealer Pairs and 21+3 are examples of side bets. We examine each of them in further detail below.
If either the player’s initial two cards or the dealer’s initial two cards are pairs, the Player/Dealer Pair side bet wins. The player will have to place a separate wager on either the Player Pair or the Dealer Pair. The payment varies according to the combination:
- A Mixed Pair is a pair of cards with different colours (red and black). It pays 6:1
- A Colour Pair is a pair that has the same colour but different suits (Club/Spade or Diamond/Heart). It pays 12:1
- A Perfect Pair is two identical cards. It pays 25:1.
The 21+3 side bet pays when forming combinations using the player’s two face-up cards and the dealer’s face-down card. The payouts include:
- A Flush is when all three cards have the same suit. It pays 5:1
- A Straight is when all three cards follow numerical order. It pays 10:1
- A Three of a Kind is when all three cards have the same value. It pays 30:1
- A Straight Flush is when all three cards are suited and follow numerical order. It pays 40:1
- A Suited Three of a Kind is when all three cards are identical. It pays 100:1
The Bottom Line
What makes Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play so exciting is the possibility of winning bigger prizes from the special card multiplier. The top prize for this Playtech title is 1,000 times your bet from the Quantum Ultra card.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading our Quantum Blackjack Plus Instant Play review. The exciting blackjack variant is one of the best online blackjack games to play. If you want to try the game out, head on over to one of our many Playtech casino sites.