Free Bet Blackjack is one of the most popular forms of the game of 21. In Blackjack Free Bets online, you get to play with the same basic rules of blackjack and some additional extras included as well. In this full guide, we take a look at Free Bet Blackjack, the rules, strategies, and where to play it.
Blackjack Free Bets Online: An Introduction
Several tables of Free Bet Blackjack will be available at most online gambling sites and land-based casinos. This is a blackjack variation that is distinct from European Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Vegas Strip Blackjack. The fascinating aspect about Free Bet Blackjack is that you will be able to play free bets at particular times.
Free Bet Blackjack is one of the most popular blackjack variations since players can Double Down for free on hard 9, 10, or 11 hands. For a hand to be called a hard 9, 10, or 11, it must be devoid of an Ace. Furthermore, players can split their cards for free if they are not 10-value cards. In practice, this implies that if a player splits three times and Double Downs on all of them, a hand can contain up to seven free bets. Later on, we’ll go over the rules of Free Bet Blackjack, which aren’t as complicated as you would assume.
100% free bet Blackjack offers a variety of ways to place free bets, but it comes at a cost. If the dealer has 22, they do not bust, but the bets are refunded as a push in this blackjack variant. However, you can beat the dealer’s 22 if you can construct a blackjack combination. Learn more about blackjack with our best online blackjack guides.
How to Play Free Bet Blackjack
At the best online blackjack casinos, you may play a selection of Free Bet Blackjack games. The number of decks utilized for gaming may vary between these games. The basic blackjack rules, on the other hand, do not change.
The basic rules of blackjack are the same as they are for any other blackjack game. The player must go as near to 21 as possible without exceeding it and falling bankrupt. The player’s options are to Stand, Hit, Double Down, or Split. If the player’s hand is worth more than the dealer’s, the player wins the round. The dealer, however, does not bust at 22 in contrast to traditional blackjack rules. If the player does not have a blackjack, this is considered a push (no money earned or lost).
A Free Bet Blackjack Round
Players must set a stake for their bets at the start of each round. In some games, a player can play many hands. The dealer will serve the player two face-up cards and take a face-up and face-down card for themselves once they have put their wagers and side bets. If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace at this time, players can place an insurance bet for half their wager.
Because the pay-out is 2:1, if the dealer has blackjack, the gambler does not lose any extra money. After that, the dealer checks for blackjack. The round will continue as usual if they do not have blackjack.
A player will have the chance to do the following:
- Stand: The player chooses not to take any additional cards and keeps the hand as it is.
- Hit: The player takes another card. There is no limit to how many cards a player can take but they must try and avoid exceeding 21.
- Double Down: Doubling Down is only available after the player has received their two initial cards. They may double down on any value. However, if they have a hard total of 9, 10, or 11, the player will be able to double down for free. A hard 9, 10, or 11 means the hand does not have an Ace in it.
- Split: The player may only split if they have two cards with the same value. A player isn’t allowed to split a Jack with a Queen, even though both of them are worth 10. They may only split a Jack with another Jack and a Queen with another Queen. Unlike other blackjack variants, Free Bet Blackjack allows you to split for free, provided that your hand does not have a value of 10.
Free Bet Blackjack Dealer Rules
The dealer must also adhere to a set of guidelines. If the hand is valued at 18 or more, the dealer will always stand. If the hand is 16 or fewer, they will always hit. When it comes to 17, it all depends on which Free Bet Blackjack version you’re playing. The dealer at some tables will hit on a soft 17 (a hand with an Ace) and stand on a hard 17.
Other Free Bet Blackjack tables, on the other hand, will have the dealer stand on all 17s, whether or not they contain an Ace. Furthermore, the dealer will not go bust at 22. All bets are pushed if they form a hand worth 22 – assuming the player does not have a blackjack.
Free Bet Blackjack Payouts
Free Bet Blackjack pays out according to the norm utilized in most blackjack variants. That means a Blackjack will pay 3:2 – though depending on the game provider, this may change to 6:5. Every hand that beats the dealer pays out even money at a ratio of 1:1. Finally, if the hands are tied, the stake is returned as a push, much like when the dealer has 22. Insurance bets pay out 2:1 and cost half of the original stake.
Free Bet Blackjack Side Bets
There are a variety of side bets available in several Free Bet Blackjack varieties. You will be able to play Free Bet Blackjack at Royal Plaza Casino with one of four side bets. The side bets Any Pair, 21+3, Hot3, and Bust It is all available.
Any Pair is a side wager that pays out immediately if the player’s first two cards are a pair. A mixed pair pays out at a rate of 8:1, while an identical suited pair pays out at a rate of 25:1.
The player should concentrate on their first two cards and the dealer’s face-up card in the 21+3 side bet. The goal of the wager is to make a three-card poker hand to win a greater payment. A Flush will pay 5:1, a Straight will pay 10:1, a Three of a Kind will pay 30:1, a Straight Flush will pay 40:1, and a Suited Three of a Kind will pay 100:1.
The player keeps an eye on their first two cards as well as the dealer’s face-up card in the Hot3 side bet. To win, the aggregate total of these three cards must be 19, 20, or 21. If the total value of the cards is 19, the player will earn even money, 2:1 if the total value is 20, and 4:1 if the total value is an unsuited 21. The reward is 20:1 if the player can land a suited 21. Last but not least, the payout is a stunning 100:1 if all three cards are 7s.
Bust It is the last side bet available in Royal Plaza’s Free Bet Blackjack. Only if the dealer falls bust may the side bet win (23 or more). The side bet pays even money at 1:1 if the dealer goes bust with three cards. Furthermore, the side bet pays 2:1, 9:1, or 50:1 if the dealer busts with four, five, or six cards, respectively. If the dealer busts with seven or more cards, the top payouts for the Bust It side wager are 100:1 and 250:1, respectively.
Free Bet Blackjack Strategy
We recommend familiarizing yourself with Perfect Blackjack strategy charts before playing Free Bet Blackjack at Royal Plaza Casino.
These charts are designed to provide the player the highest chance of winning simply by looking at the first two cards and the dealer’s face-up card. You’ll be told whether to hit, stand, double down, and so on based on the chart.
Free Bet Blackjack has been divided into three categories. Regardless of the cards your dealer shows, here is the main rule of thumb to follow when playing Free Bet Blackjack:
– If you can, split a pair for free (you cannot split 10 value cards). A pair of 5s is the only hand that should not be split. It is recommended to Double Down for free if you have a pair of 5s.
– When you are handed two cards with a value of ten, you should always stand.
– If you’re dealt a hard 9, 10, or 11, always use the free Double Down bet.
The following essential rules to remember are for both hard and delicate palms. When there is no Ace in the hand, it is called a hard hand. When it comes to soft hands, they have an Ace that might be worth 1 or 11.
These are some guidelines to follow if you have a hard hand:
– If the hand is an 8 or lower, always hit.
– If you’re dealt a 12, you should hit unless the dealer’s face-up card is a 5 or 6. In such a case, take a seat.
– If you’re dealt a 13 and the dealer’s face-up card is a 3, 4, 5, or 6, you should hit. In such a case, take a seat.
– Hit if the dealer’s face-up card is a 7 or higher and you’re dealt a 14, 15, or 16. If it’s lower, get up.
– Always Stand on a hard 17 or higher, regardless of the dealer’s face-up card.
Here are some guidelines to follow if you have a Soft Hand:
– If your hand is worth between 13 and 15, always hit.
– When the dealer’s face-up card is a 6, hit on Soft 16s. Double Down in that instance.
– If the dealer’s face-up card is a 5 or 6, hit on Soft 17s. If that’s the case, then Double Down.
– When the dealer’s card is 2, 3, 4, 7, or 8, stand on a Soft 18.
– If the dealer’s face-up card is a 5 or 6, Double Down on a soft 17 or 18.
– If the dealer holds a 9, 10, or A, hit on a soft 18.
– Stand on a soft 19 or higher at all times.
The Bottom Line
Thus, to conclude on Blackjack Free Bets online, we hope that this guide has given you a better view of what to expect from Free Bet Blackjack. Essentially, here at Blackjack Champ, by checking through our online blackjack game types, you shall find your local casino sites that are available in Canada for Free Bet Blackjack.