Online Blackjack Tips
Online blackjack is different from land-based blackjack games in many ways. Everything is virtual so there are no dealer tells, no hand signals, and no chips or cards to move around. Players are invisible to one another, and usually cannot communicate.
The rules of the game are usually the same, but little differences (like the fact that the virtual decks used in online games are shuffled after every hand) mean that internet blackjack requires different online blackjack strategies. Use these online blackjack tips to stay ahead.
Tips and Tactical Advice for Winning at Online Blackjack
- Ruthlessly take advantage of promotions and bonuses at online casinos. You won’t get these in a real casino so don’t lose this important advantage when playing blackjack online. Pay attention to the fine print though, blackjack players usually get the short end of the stick when it comes to paying off bonus cash.
- Don’t neglect black jack basic strategy just because you are playing online. Real money means real wins and real losses.
- Make good use of free online blackjack games. They’re a great way to learn and practice without risking real money.
- Use blackjack calculators or similar software to learn more about the game while simultaneously getting ahead.
- Analyze your games after you’ve finished and think about what you could have done better. Then do it the next time you play.
- Find a blackjack strategy chart for the game you’re using and print it out to use as a guide while you play.
- Don’t try counting cards when playing online. Most games shuffle the deck after each hand, making card counting useless. There was a time when some 8-deck Cryptologic blackjack games shuffled every 2 decks, but the rules have changed. Besides, a 25% penetration on an 8 deck shoe does not give counters an advantage.