Blackjack Live – Tips And Tricks To Be A Better Player
Blackjack is one of the best casino games for experienced players. That’s because it requires a huge amount of knowledge and a understanding of any number of strategies. Blackjack is about pure mathematics than luck. It does take time to study and become proficient enough to be able to rule the casino games table. If you’re playing online, then we suggest that you head over to the live dealer games. These are as exciting and immersive as if you were playing at a real brick and mortar casino.
How To Play Blackjack Live
Pretty much all online casino gamblers can thank the huge advancements in technology for the sheer convenience of live dealer games. They no longer have to get ready and jump in the car in order to visit the nearest land-based casino. If you’re a blackjack player, then you can easily participate In a blackjack live casino game that’s streaming over the internet. You’ll be playing a game with a real life blackjack dealer who will be sitting behind a real blackjack table. And even better, you’ll be playing in real time.
These dealers are in especially constructive studios, often somewhere in Central Europe. Even if you’re an experienced gambler used to the real casino environment, the game play on your PC or portable device is still incredibly immersive and real. Not only that, but as you play with the dealer you also get to interact with them, as well as with the other players. All online casino games will come with a chat function that allows you to converse with everyone present.
Step By Step: Betting On Blackjack Live
- Have a look online to find a reputable casino offering blackjack live as a live dealer game choice. Then you’ll need to sit at an empty seat once you’ve registered and made an initial deposit into your online casino account.
- Once the current round being played is over, you can decide on how much you want to bet by choosing from the casino chip denominations. If you click on the betting pocket, it’ll take the bet amount from your casino account balance.
- The dealer will now deal cards from the deck. At this point each blackjack live player will make their move, one after another. When it comes to your turn, then you have four choices: to hit, to double down, to stand or to split, if you have a pair.
- If you make any winnings with your hand, then these will be instantly credited to your casino account. But if you didn’t win that particular round, then maybe you’ll be luckier with the next hand.
How To Bet On Blackjack Live
Today many casinos like King Billy Casino, will allow players to bet behind any seats at the blackjack table. Normally this is during the initial betting stages, for example, whilst you’re waiting for an empty seat. For some players though, this is a general gambling preference.
If you have two cards which can be paired then there are a number of options which you’ll be allowed to receive from different online casinos for your wagering possibilities.
These are the possible varieties of perfect pairs:
- Rank and suit match
- Suit colour match
- Only rank match
- 21+3 bets: These are optional wagers based on the player’s own two cards plus the dealer’s up-card.
Blackjack Live Variation Games
When it comes to blackjack live, many casinos will offer different variations of the game you’re probably more familiar with at the rick and mortar casino. Here we’ve listed the most popular and common variations along with the peculiarities that go with each game variety.
The Classic Live Blackjack
Without doubt, this is the most popular blackjack live variant that’s played in live dealer online casinos around the world.
You’ll have a single 52-card deck that will determine the winner. Anyone who has more points than the live dealer at the end of each round gets eliminated. If any blackjack player exceeds 21 points then the round is lost.
This variation of the game from Evolution Gaming, follows a similar pattern to classic blackjack, especially in terms of the regulations and rules. The biggest change though is the fact that there are two or three dealers in the game. Nevertheless, a single player has their round scores drawn against a single party online live dealer.
The Pre-Decision Blackjack
Even though regular blackjack live is a pretty fast game, for some players this is just too slow. Pre-decision blackjack is going to be the perfect choice for a player who wants to speed up the game. This is done by ensuring that the players don’t need to wait for their turn to decide on a move to make. This allows for very quick rounds and secession and also offers some very high rewards.
This is the classic blackjack game, but the device for high rollers. After all, there’s a reason why players call it VIP blackjack.
These high roller online blackjack tournaments give the players a much higher table betting limit. But do keep in mind that these limits are not going to be astronomical for online players. Due to stringent government licensing requirements, there are blanket betting limits across all online casinos with regard to individual besting amounts.
Atlantic City Live Blackjack
This is an interesting version of the classic blackjack live game. The standout feature of Atlantic City Life Blackjack is the fact that once the player has received his two cards, he can exit the round instantly.
Strategies For Online Blackjack Live
It’s important to have an understanding of basic blackjack live strategies before you sit down to play. Keep in mind that blackjack is much more than a game of simple luck. If you’re knowledgeable about the game and have an understanding of basic mathematics, then you’ll be able to drag the odds in your direction and increase your possibilities of winning against the house. Let’s have a look at some of these perfect blackjack strategies and see how they can help you to win.
Optimum Blackjack Live Strategy
Because much of blackjack revolves around mathematics, then it’s possible that there is an optimal move for each combination of cards in both your hand as well as the dealer’s hand. Many years ago, Roger Baldwin devised the basic/perfect blackjack strategy chart.
This lists every possible blackjack hand, along with the response necessary from the player to give him the optimum possibility of winning that hand. Talking of winning, we find that one of the best online casinos for blackjack is without a doubt, King Billy Casino. Not only do they have every variant of blackjack under the sun, but they also offer all new players a fantastic welcome bonus of €1,000!
Side bets are additional bets that are placed in order to win more by beating the odds. On the whole, you’ll find that they function independently of the main game. The side bet includes such things as 21 + 3, over/under 13, insurance bet and perfect pairs. The side bets will be based on what the up card the player or the dealer will receive in each hand.
Tips And Tricks: Win Blackjack Live Games
- It’s a good idea, if you have a pair of aces or a pair of 10s, that you try and split them into two hands. By splitting a pair of aces then you increase your chances of receiving a blackjack with the new card. If you received two 8s, then that’s quite a precarious position. You may well exceed 21. To this end, go ahead and split them.
- If you receive either a pair of 10s or a pair of 6s, then we suggest that you don’t split them. It’s always desirable to hold both of these.
- Never rush in to make the insurance bet.
- Take your time to compare your card values to those of the dealers before you decide whether you want to stand or hit.
- It’s important that you understand the different blackjack variants in order to choose the one that suits you best. This will be the game variation where you understand the rules and particularities before you start to play. It’s also essential to have some level of self-awareness. This is in order to understand what will work for you and what will not.
- Make use of free play. This is free blackjack practice that will not cost you a single penny.
Click here to stay tuned with King Billy Casino
Gamble Responsibly And Have Fun
Finally we should mention that it’s going to be a major factor in your overall enjoyment that you play responsibly. This means that you predetermine the budget before you start to play. Once you’re playing, we suggest that you bet no more than 1% of your total bankroll for each wager. Yes, this may sound like a very small amount. But remember the reason you’re gambling is not so much to win money, but to enjoy yourself and for the entertainment value. Without proper bankroll management your blackjack live gaming experience could be over in just a matter of minutes.